Your role is to create demand for Bion’s existing products or launch new product through active doctor engagement ensuring generation of prescription and making Bion’s products available all the time at retailers and stockiest.
Your role in Bion will be filled with opportunity and excitement every day as you would be representing the total company in your territory. Your work days would start from morning to evening at different hospitals, clinics, doctor’s chambers, stockiest, pharmacies etc. and in the process, you would be meeting different specialty doctors, nurses, pharmacy owners, clinic’s managers and even sometimes with general people. Your business accomplishment will be based on your achievement of your territory target by generating prescriptions which eventually would be honoured at the pharmacy counters through dispensing of Bion prescribed medicines.
All Bionians are the building blocks of Bion. By joining Bion you form the platform of the company in front of the customers (Doctors / Stockist / Pharmacy) and share the vision, promote the products of the company and achieves the given objectives, in turn, which get converted into revenue for the company.
Skills & Experience
- Communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Well versed with English and should have good detailing ability
- Willing to work hard with an ability to take a challenge and achieve sales target
- Outgoing and persuasive manner and negotiating skills
- Disciplined, punctual, well groomed, polite and gentle
- Select the right product with the right information to the right doctor
- Follow management instruction and accordingly utilize promo materials
- Ability to work in a team environment with networking skills
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports
In Pharma sales, the process of selling involves engaging with the potential doctors, develop trust and rapport followed by promoting company’s products and persuading them that company’s products or services (rather than those of competitors) can best satisfy the needs of their patient.
- Implement strategy duly prescribed by company management team
- Consistently meet key Doctors and cultivate a cordial relationship
- Launching new products in the market
- Achievement monthly sales targets
- Collect competitor information and doctor’s prescription trends
- Periodically coordinate and conduct CMEs/Healthcare initiatives to promote company’s brand image
- Pharma Product Promotion
- Market Feedback about the product
- Company Representation
- Record Keeping and Reporting